Can’t sleep

4.30 am been awake since 2am. Trying to decide / figure out if I’m just not meant to be in a relationship or not, am I just someone with a sexual appiptite outside of the norm who should stay single and live tha5 life or if I’m really meant to be in a happy marriage and hav an addiction that I need to beat aaaaaggggghhhh

Hi, firstly I am no expert but I discovered that my partner and father of my children was a sex addict relatively recently.  

I would say to you that you owe it to your self to get healthy and to the family that you already have before you can rediscover who you really are.  The addiction means you will be distorting reality to enable to feed it. I don't think addiction has anything to do with sex drive or even sexual preferences.  I would say you need a lot of help and have a lot of hard work ahead of you to deal with your addiction but it can be done.  If your behaviour is out of control and causing you to behave in a way that has damaging consequences for you and those you live,  you need to address and take responsibility and find out why.  Take all the professional help and advice you can find and hopefully you'll find a healthy way forward.