mak05

mak05

Hello, I'm new here , 60 and been caught again sharing phone sex pictures with and Arb' woman, married with a beautiful wife who I love beyond words but continue to hurt her , why? been doing sex stuff since probably 12yrs old, screwed up one marriage and in the process of doing the same again, can't work it out!! WTF is wrong with me, feel broken ashamed, am I just a pervert? seeking help at the moment but will it ever leave me, this dark stupid behaviour, how do i fix me? 

Mak

Mak,

First of all, you're probably not a pervert. I don't think those really exist. 

It sounds like you know you have a problem and it's great that you're seeking help, but if the help isn't working, you either need more or different help. You have an addiction. You have changed how your brain operates. But you can do it, even at 60. It just takes time and a lot of hard work.  Keep coming to sites like these and if you can find a fellowship, be it a 12-step group or some other kind where you can talk to other men face-to-face about this, you may be able to start figuring this burden out. Good luck.

Josh

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...