I am drowning

Blessedalways1112

Hi you sound like you are in the same situation as me however my partner likes to visit massage parlours.  He went twice whilst I was pregnant and once just after I had given birth.  I had come across a search when I used his phone and continued to dig he just kept lying and lying till I asked for a lid detector.  This was about 3 weeks ago we are trying to work through it and have seen a councillor he is now attending weekly sex addiction anonymous classes.  My heart goes out to you it has completely broke me.  The best thing I have done is confide in my closest friend and she has been my rock. Anyway good luck and if you ever want to talk about it drop me a message. xxx

• 4 months later...

It is absolutely hear breaking when sex addiction takes place during pregnancy and giving birth. Mother and newborn are so precious and worthy of protection - it is really heartbreaking. Even in these wonderful moments of life, they can't stop whoring around.

My husband had about 100 prostitutes while I gave birth to our two children, while I was singing lullabies at night for them, snugging them to sleep, he was fucking around in the biggest whorehouses in town.  Absolutely heartbreaking.

I don't know if I can survive this.

I did the VERY GOOD partners course here at Laurel Centre, I am in Therapy here also, attending the couples intensive soon.
I would really like to save my family, my marriage. But I am not sure if I can do that.

It's all a sad tragedy.

By the way, when he sais it was 3 prostitues, it was most likly 10x as much.
My husband only disclosed the real number, and the real scope of his physical betrayal at Formal Therapeutic Disclosure followed up by Polygraph. Until then he kept on minimalizing it. This addiction is so strong... it's unvelievable.

All the best!